Wednesday, May 10, 2006

A little bit country...

So I should describe some US experiences to you guys.

Nashville, after the debacle that was US immigration in Miami was nice.

Nashville is very white before Memphis is very black but it's interesting and kind of scary to see so many kids trying to make it. The home of country music is basically a staging area for all these very different talents but sitting with Miss Bethany and Pork and literally drinking in the scene was a real buzz.

Of course, we did get the "I let Jesus into my life, my wife is 400 pounds but we still love each other" speech, and I was only about five hours into my US experience on terra firma but what can you do???

Then John played some redneck songs.

Hits such as: "I can't get over you since you been under him"

Nice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home