Saturday, April 22, 2006

Linkin´

Yo.

I´ve updated my blogs to read section.

Partially for my own convenience and partly for your own edification.

Both bloggers are devout readers of Scary Go Round which if you´re not reading already you definitely should be.

"a heap of broken images" is Lucy. She´s esoteric. And hip.

"it´s all a beautiful blur" is Jenna. She´s frank. And she´s got style.

Seeing as I´m taking the time to say this, I´ll fill you in on my other two pals listed.

"Paean to Wanderings" is Sam. Seriously one of the most intelligent people I´ve never met. Studied Philosophy at Oxford don´t ya know. He´s one of my good buddies from Nationstates where we run fictional countries for shits and giggles.

"Melbourne on the Mosvka" is Casey. Another Nationstater, who when he can be bothered keeps a rather amusing expat blog of a yankee living in Moscow.

Enjoy.

1 Comments:

Blogger Lucy said...

Hey mister!

I'm not commenting on your blog, because I'm far too jealous, but thanks for the link. I don't have a similar section myself, although maybe I will put one in! You will certainly be there.

Big kisses for SGR.

10:39 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home