Tuesday, April 04, 2006

I´m a Backpacker, Get Me Outta Here!!!

Or "Plan B From Buenos Aires"!

Well, the less said the better my friends.

Let´s just say I´m in the domestic airport, 10 hours later than I should have been in the International Airport in Buenos Aires.

The result is that I´m flying to a town I´ve never heard of, to catch a bus in the middle of the night to a place I´ve never heard of, where I´ll have to change buses and eventually arrive in El Calafate a day late.

The kind considerate people at Aerolineas Argentinos have also taken the liberty, thanks to my non-appearance this morning, of cancelling my return to Buenos Aires from Ushuaia on the 15th.

Great.

This means I´ll now be flying from Rio Grande to Buenos Aires having successfully negotiated a trip by bus from Ushuaia that morning.

And the worst part is I don´t remember a thing.

Now that´s backpacking.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home