Friday, March 24, 2006

Hola Chile!

Yo.

5 seconds in and you´re thinking: "Chile... Where the fuck are your seatbelts!!!"

So, I´m pretty sure bribes were taken to get me to the Bellavista Hostel (No.1 Hostel in South America, 2005) but the fact that seat belts are considered an optional extra in latin america is more disturbing than I´m prepared to allow.

Footpaths!

What is up with your footpaths Chile???

Level ground is obviously a challenge!!!

Anyway... I had much more wisdom to spread than this earlier... I´m not sure what happened but I´ve just turned into the superintendent for this hostel... So, it´s probably time to go to bed...

There are "cute as" girls here... Take your pick... Chilean, Canadian... Whatever...

I was going to say I´m sick of them... Would that be admitting defeat???

Right now, I miss certain people... But there are others who compensate...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home