Wednesday, March 29, 2006

The Worst Dorm Room in the World... EVAR.

The Milford Hostel in Buenos Aires is, unfortunately, a party hostel.

And combine that with some of the most inconsiderate roommates I´ve come across in the entirety of this trip, a pretty sleepless night was on the cards.

What can you do?

It´ll be a case of, if you can´t beat them, join´em, tonight.

Two more nights certainly in store in BA for the time being. A walking tour of La Ricoleta (City of the Dead) and the Evita legend was thoroughly enjoyed today and I might get to do some more sightseeing tomorrow despite having to desperately plot my escape to either Rosario or Ushuia. Still unsure of the order of things and what I really want to see before the 17th April.

Some options include Antartica.

I don´t think that will happen however, perhaps a final weekend in Buenos Aires and a football match.

But then again...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home