Sunday, January 29, 2006

If I am a stranger

So goodbyes were said and people drank heartily, everybody looked good and felt good and my baby mohawk was well received.

D-day is approaching as it were, there isn't much time left for this sort of lark.

I'm on the horns of a dilemma however.

Publish and be damned, or publish and not be damned as it were.

I've promised alot of people access to my travel blog but I'm different things to different people and it's not just a case of being economical with the truth.

The truth may very well be that I don't know myself and that's part of what informs this trip, the chance to spend some quality time with myself free of responsibility and obligation.

So, I know I haven't overburdened this blog with much detail from my personal life, how I feel about life, work and love, etc., but that really can't continue can it?

If this is to be a worthwhile exercise in any sense then personal exploration is just as much part of the voyage. Or something.

Current Listenin'

Ryan Adams & The Cardinals - If I am a stranger

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home