Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Listmania / Still to do...

Right.

I'm getting my letter from work tomorrow, so the bank loan shall be sorted. Still have to get onto the credit card company to confirm and sort some details!

I still need my shots and time is getting on, also I may be harrassed into a dental appointment before I head.

Going shopping on Saturday for backpack, boots and accompanying gear... Should be fun, alright.

I need to pick up a decent teach yourself latin american spanish book aswell still, so I can hobble by in South America.

Air Alaska tickets, Travel Insurance, I'll leave the US Car Rental until closer to the time perhaps...

Oh yeah, cancel car insurance for 3 months, buy a new camera, sort out my rent tax back for last year...

Fecking hell, I'm looking forward to a holiday after all this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home