Sunday, July 23, 2006

Next Year In Jerusalem

... alrighty.

I'm supposed to be doing something else right now but there you go.

Apologies to one and all that it has taken me so long to finish up the blog but again that's kinda the way things go.

I've been back in Ireland for just about six weeks now, I'm none the wiser I'm afraid about a whole heap of things and the celebrated absorbed zen philosophy, the perspective that life on the road is supposed to endow you with hasn't really been delivering as of yet.

Maybe it's jetlagged.

What happens now???

On a basic level, this blog is closed for the time being. I may open up a new one, if (or rather when) I go travelling again and perhaps I'll start adding adventures and observations afresh and anew here.

As for the more complicated stuff...

Well, that's instructive in itself.

When you're travelling, the voyage becomes the end in itself. The constant velocity pushing you on... Towards something...

Now I don't have that impetus anymore or the answers and maybe no reference point for myself.

But maybe.

Next year.

In Jerusalem.

I'll find one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home