Thursday, December 01, 2005

A change of plan...

Bleedin' Air Alaska are not part of the Oneworld alliance deal therefore the San Fran - Seattle leg is also off.

In all fairness to them, they do a very reasonable multi-city flight of San Fran - Seattle - Anchorage that is only going to set me back $450 yoyos. I can't really argue with that.

So I'm going to substitute in a flight from Oklahoma City to Phoenix, Arizona cutting out 1,000 miles of open country where there was really not all that much to see.

It translates into 2 shorter rentals as opposed to one long one. I'll grab my second car in Phoenix after abandoning the first in Oklahoma and then explore Flagstaff and the Grand Canyon, check out the southern half of California then up to Vegas to fly to San Francisco.

After I've lost at least one shirt at the poker table of course.

Another slight change is dates for Chile from Australasia. Out on the 22nd March now.

Current listenin'

Gemma Hayes - Another one for the darkness

And here's Gemma herself, enjoying said drink or potentially said drink...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home